Corporate Communications - A strong corporate identity and shared objectives make the difference between a dynamic, successful corporate culture and a stagnant environment that frustrates talented employees and inadvertently fosters complacent employees while meeting none of the corporation's goals.
KMC Communications can work with you to create or revise your communications program and develop a framework in which your company's identity, objectives and value proposition are inherent in all interactions with customers, employees and stakeholders.
- Employee/Stakeholder Communications
- Human Resources Communications
- Web/Channel Communications
Executive and Management Communications - Executives and managers set the tone for corporate culture. Their ability to lead effectively is dependent upon conveying their strategies and objectives in a way that is understood and embraced by fellow managers and associates.
Strategic Plan Development/Writing - Presentation is everything, however, the best plan in the world isn't worth anything if it doesn't resonate with the target audience. KMC Communications can develop, organize and revise plans to ensure that they connect with and motivate your target audience.
- Message platform development and implementation
- Channel assessment and integration
- Consistent Messaging - letters, presentations, message points, announcements
- Communications Coaching
- New Business Proposals
- Strategic Communications Plans
- Existing Plan Revision and Reformatting
- Business Plans - writing and revisions
Public Relations, Marketing and Human Resources Collateral Materials - Collateral materials are a snapshot of your company, service or product to external or internal audiences. As such, they need to connect with people quickly and effectively. Honing in on critical, influential information and making it resonate with your target audience is our specialty.
- Press Releases
- Stories for Internal Publications
- Product/Service Brochures
- Web Site Copy
- Recruiting Brochures
- Image Pieces